Father Roger J. Landry
Father Roger J. Landry was ordained a Catholic priest of the Diocese of Fall River, Massachusetts by Bishop Sean O’Malley, OFM Cap. on June 26, 1999.
After receiving a biology degree from Harvard College, Fr. Landry studied for the priesthood in Maryland, Toronto, and for several years in Rome.
After his priestly ordination, Father returned to Rome to complete graduate work in Moral Theology and Bioethics at the John Paul II Institute for Marriage and Family in Rome.
He speaks widely on the thought of Pope John Paul II, Theology of the Body, apologetics, and on contemporary issues in the Church. He is pastor of St. Bernadette Church in Fall River, MA and formerly the Executive Editor of The Anchor, the weekly newspaper of the Diocese of Fall River.
Biographical and Autobiographical Articles
- Father Landry Takes the Helm of The Anchor, The Anchor, July 8, 2005. (pdf)
- Striving to Live in Truth, USA Today, June 11, 2002 (link to article)
- Striving to Live in Truth, USA Today, June 11, 2002. (pdf)
- The Life of a Priest, USA Today Photoessay, June 11, 2002. (pdf)
- The Luckiest Man in the Universe, The National Catholic Register, November 2, 2003. (pdf)
- One Good Priest Can Make a Difference, Columbia Magazine, January 2004. (pdf)
- Father Landry Proud of Anchor’s Accomplishments As He Leaves The Helm, The Anchor, June 22, 2012. (pdf)